Today I will show you how to install a Keylogger on a Remote PC without the knowledge of the owner and you will get all the keystroke information through Email. Note: This article is for educational purpose only and the author won’t be responsible for any kind of damage caused by following the information given in this article.
Now to install a Keylogger on a Remote Computer you have to follow the steps given below:
1. First of all download Winspy keylogger software from Here
2. After downloading this software, run the .exe. You will be asked to register yourself where you will be asked to enter a Userid and Password. Remember this password as it will be required in uninstalling the software.
3. Now, another box will come, explaining you the hot keys(Ctrl + Shift + F12) to start the Winspy keylogger software.
4. Now, on pressing hot keys, a login box will come asking userid and password. Enter them
and click ok
5. Now, Winspy’s main screen will be displayed as shown in image below:
6. Select Remote at top, then Remote install.
7. On doing this, you will get a popup box as shown in image. Now, fill in the following information in this box.
User – type in the victim’s name File name – Name the file to be sent. Use the name such that victim will love to accept it. File icon – Keep it the same Picture – select the picture you want to apply to the keylogger. Email keylog to – Enter your Email address. Hotmail and Yahoo doesnot accept Keylog Files so enter other email address. Thats it. This much is enough. If you want, can change other settings also
8. After you have completed changing settings, click on “Create Remote file”. Now just add your picture to a winrar archive. Now, what you have to do is only send this keylog file to your victim. When victim will open this file, all keystrokes typed by victim will be sent to your email inbox. Thus, you will get all his passwords and thus will be able to hack his email accounts and even Myspace account password.
So guys, I hope you have got the trick on how to hack any email account passwords from this article. If you have any comment or views about article, feel free to mention it in comments section.